Skip Navigation Website Accessibility
To REPORT ILLEGAL DISCHARGES or other storm water concerns, such as storm water drain backups, dumping into the storm water system, etc. or if you are witnessing an immediate violation, contact the Public Works Department M-F 7:00 am to 3:30 pm at 801-796-7954 or EMERGENCY DISPATCH after hours at (801) 229-7070.  Or send an email to the Stormwater Superintendent at

Note: Please put "storm drain discharge" in the subject line and provide as much information as possible regarding your concerns in your email.