Skip Navigation Website Accessibility

Lindon City Transparency Page

Click the links below to access information on your City government operations.  For additional questions, or to request a record, contact City Recorder at (801) 785-5043.

Contact Community Development at (801) 785-7687 with questions regarding building permits or other development issues.  Click here to access the Community Development web page.
Lindon City staff and officials are committed to providing residents with an open and transparent government which serves the best interest of the community of Lindon.  Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have questions, comments, concerns, or wish to thank your elected officials or City staff for a job well done.  You may contact the City Center between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (801) 785-5043.  You may contact the Mayor, City Council and the City Administrator through email links provided on the associated pages linked from this page. 

Click here to download a Records Request Form.  Return the form the City Recorder.  Records requests are typically filled within ten working days.